Returning to the company this month, Ted recently resumed his position as Director of Marketing, Insights – the same role he held at AP in 2013. After a few years away, he says he’s really excited to be back at AP.
“It’s great to see trusted, familiar faces working together with new faces and new ideas to accelerate our growth,” said Ted, to the Times. “I’m proud to be part of such a great team!”
And that’s not all he’s proud of.
Although he’s called Dallas home for nearly 30 years, he remains loyal to his Cleveland roots and teams. And with the Cavaliers and Lebron James making an incredible run this NBA season, Ted’s got to be walking tall.
A few questions for Ted, one of our featured employees for the month of June:
- If you could learn to do anything, supernatural included, what would it be? Teleport
- If you could win a life-time supply of anything what would you want it to be? Money
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten? Rattlesnake
- If you were stranded on a desert island, what one sandwich would you choose? “The Wreck” from Potbelly
- If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be? The Apollo 11 moon landing in 1969